Get your flavor-packed Cajun Honey Ham or Cajun Fried Turkey to go this Easter!
Prepping a family meal this Easter? Hop on over to Dodie’s Cajun Diner at the Harbor for our juicy Cajun Honey Hams or Cajun Fried Turkeys, hot and ready to go for Easter weekend! Dodie’s delicious 10-pound bone-in ham are baked with Cajun honey glaze and topped with pineapple rings and cherries.
What’s the secret ingredient to our glaze? It could be the combination of molasses, Dijon mustard and brown sugar; or maybe the dash of cayenne pepper – but we think it’s the Coca Cola.
Our tried and true 12 lb. fresh, plump turkeys are brined for just the right amount of time, then injected with our own special blend of Cajun seasonings and spices. Once the prep is work is done, the turkeys are fried to perfection in peanut oil. All that’s left to do is enjoy this mouth-watering gobbler of Cajun goodness that you’ll be proud to serve the family on Easter weekend!
We sell only a limited number of these mouth-watering Cajun oinkers or gobblers, so hurry and order yours for pickup today! To order yours, fill out the form on this page.
Last order should be on that Saturday at 4 pm, last pick-up should be Easter at 4 pm
Round out the meal with our Easter Family Pack: just $99. The Family Pack includes the turkey or ham, plus:
- Garlic Mashed Potatoes w/Brown Gravy – 48oz
- Seasonal Sauteed Vegetables – 48oz
- Garden Salad
You can also add on our Famous Sides:
- Dan’s Creamy Mac N Cheese 48oz 19.99
- Bread Pudding Half Pan $24.99
- Red Beans & Rice 48 oz. $19.99
- Jambalaya 48 oz. $19.99
- Crawfish Etouffee 48 oz. $19.99
- Chicken & Sausage Gumbo 48 oz. $19.99
- Seafood Gumbo 48 oz. $19.99
- Gallon of Sweet Iced Tea $5.99
- Gallon Unsweet Iced Tea $4.99
- Gallon of Lemonade $5.99
- Gallon of Hurricane (*must be 21 years old) $45.00