Friday, February 24th through Fat Tuesday, February 28th
You don’t have to go to New Orleans to find the best Mardi Gras celebration!
Dodie’s Cajun Diner at The Harbor will begin festivities on Friday, Feb. 24th and continue the party with food and drink specials all the way through Fat Tuesday, Feb. 28th.
Cajun specials include:
- Three Kings of Mardi Gras (dinner for two) for $39.99;
- Crawfish Cakes for $16.99;
- Shrimp and Grits for $13.99;
- Cream Filled Kings Cake for $4.99;
- Monster Bread Pudding for $7.49.
- $4 Hurricanes and Margaritas ALL DAY Saturday and Sunday
- CRAWFISH BOIL from 1 to 5 p.m. on Sunday with 5 pounds of crawfish and a buck of five beers for only $39.99.
On Fat Tuesday, take advantage of NO COVER CHARGE when you arrive between 6 and 7 p.m. ($5 after 7).
Party-goers will enjoy bead contests, live music from Kenny and the Kasuals, along with $2 Margaritas, $2 Hurricanes, and $2 Draft Beer.